ENTRY THAILAND. ENTRY PHUKET . ENTRY THAILAND 2021.
– To entry Thailand, tourists have to complete immigration and customs procedures and be screened for COVID-19, including RT-PCR tests;
– Download ThailandPlus application;
– Check-in at a pre-booked place with SHA Plus certificate and stay there for at least 14 nights
Residence and rest
– Take the COVID-19 test using PCR or express antigen method on the 5th day of arrival in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health;
– Use travel services at SHA Plus certified facilities according to DMHTTA precautions;
– In case of an emergency connected to respiratory or other accompanying symptoms, please notify the staff at your place of residence or contact the nearest medical organisation
– The operator/owner of the accommodation for foreign residences is required to report the names and status of all international guests to the provincial authorities on a daily basis.
To entry Thailand and Phuket sandbox international travelers from countries/regions with low to moderate risk of SAR-CoV-2 infection have to be fully-vaccinated. MoPh provides the list of these countries that is continually updated. Countries with high risk are not allowed to entry Thailand at this stage. The regions list will be ready soon.
To leave the Phuket island:
– To entry Thailand’s other destinations from Phuket, foreign passengers who have been vaccinated must show a vaccination certificate as well as a negative Covid-19 test.
– Tourists traveling from Phuket to other countries must listen to the destination country’s instructions and guides.
– All children under 6 years old must travel and entry Thailand only with their parents or guardians who were vaccinated
– In case of detecting COVID-19 in parents/guardians, children should be isolated for 14 days
Visa and entry Thailand certificate:
– Every tourist must get the certificate of entry (CoE) on the web-site where all documents are listed
– Applicants who wish to entry Thailand can check the result of application on the web-site
– Embassy/ General consulate process the application within 3 business days
– International tourists who wish to entry Thailand must have a medical insurance with a smallest coverage of $100,000 that should cover medical treatment and costs associated to COVID-19.
– The medical insurance must also cover all the period after entering Thailand.
– All tourists must be vaccinated in the period from 14 days to 1 year before arriving to Phuket.
– The proof of vaccination must be present in the process of applying to CoE
– International travelers who were vaccinated with these vaccines are allowed to entry Thailand and ,therefore, Phuket:
• Vaccines favored by WHO
• Vaccines favored by the government of every country
• Vaccines favored by Thai Food and Drug administration (FDA): AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Sinovac Biotech и Sinopharm
Airlines that have direct flights to Phuket:
– Singapore Airlines
– Qatar Airways
– Hongkong Airlines
– EVA Air
– Korean Air
– Cathay Pacific
Please, check the schedule on the airline’s official web-site
Take into consideration that some airlines can cancel their flights to your country before you come back.
Before arrival to Phuket:
– You must take the COVID-19 test within 72 hours before arrival in Phuket, and inform the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs with the confirmation when receiving your COE certification.
– You must download the Thailand Plus application at the airport.
– At the immigration office, you need to fill out an arrival card, show your COE and passpor