A rental car makes your being a really a flexible thing, and it is greatly cheaper than using a taxi.
I strongly recommend Rental Cars Phuket. This company is the best one and they have a 50% off sale for the next few months. A small 4 cylinder car is just $23/day – it’s fantastic. All you need is just being sure that your travel insurance includes car hire.
Travel wherever you want with your family, have more flexibility, drive anywhere and whatever you need right now. Have your International Driving Permit (IDP) and passport to get the vehicle from the rental office.
So, you take a rental car:
- Make sure the person takes correct photos of your passport and attentively fills the documents for the rental vehicle. You must ask him to show you the photo after.
- They usually use the mobile phone to make the photos, so, if this is impossible to have, make the copy of your passport before filling the rental documents and leave them to the man at the counter.
- He can use a scanner to do it so the same way goes with the mobile phone.
- You have to leave and then take your documents from the counter if you’ll return the vehicle in the daytime. They will ask your banking to keep the transaction until the moment you return the vehicle. The vehicle must be the same condition and appearance without any damage.
- As a rule, you and the counter staff make the usual inspection of the vehicle. Make sure that all the damages of the vehicle are listed and added to the documents – this way you’re protected from any unpredictable occasions.